ISO 31000 Introduction
Why should you attend?
ISO 31000 Introduction training course enables you to comprehend the basic concepts of Risk Management. By attending the ISO 31000 Introduction course, you will understand the importance of Risk Management and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
Who should attend ISO 31000?
- Individuals interested in Risk Management
- And persons aspiring to gain knowledge about the main processes of Risk Management
Learning objectives of ISO 31000 Introduction
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used to manage risk
- Also will understand the basic processes of Risk Management
- Day 1: Introduction to Risk Management based on ISO 31000 principles and guideline
- Training material containing over 100 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- An attestation of course completion worth 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
How do I get started with ISO 31000 Introduction Training?
Interested in expanding your knowledge and advancing your skills on Information Security?
PECB experts are here to ease the certification process and help you obtain PECB Certified ISO 31000 Introduction Credentials.
- Add the course to your cart at this page, proceed to checkout, and make payment.
- A link will be sent to you to enroll, once you have make payment
- Download study App from here https://www.pecb/kate after payment
- GIIBIC will advise you on how to start
- After the training, go to PECB Exams app, and schedule your exams.
- Once you pass the exams, you apply for the certification.
- Places are limited and delegates will be registered in strict order on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Enrollment is when you make a payment of course fee to secure your place in the class for the training event.