ISO 31000 Risk Management – Training Courses & Certification
Risk is present in every aspect of our life, from mundane everyday activities such as choosing a route to work, to complex corporate decisions such as opening a manufacturing plant in a different country. Much effort was put over the past decades to better understand risk and its nature, which led to the creation of methodologies and approaches that enable individuals and organizations to make accurate decisions based on logical reasoning. One of the most distinguished frameworks to address risk is provided by ISO 31000, an international standard that incorporates principles, proven practices, and guidelines on managing risks faced by organizations
ISO 31000 Introduction
Why should you attend?
ISO 31000 Introduction training course enables you to comprehend the basic concepts of Risk Management. By attending the ISO 31000 Introduction course, you will understand the importance of Risk Management and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in Risk Management
- Individuals aspiring to gain knowledge about the main processes of Risk Management
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used to manage risk
- Understand the basic processes of Risk Management
- Day 1: Introduction to Risk Management based on ISO 31000 principles and guideline
- Training material containing over 100 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- An attestation of course completion worth 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
How do I get started with ISO 31000 Introduction Training?
Interested in expanding your knowledge and advancing your skills on Information Security?
PECB experts are here to ease the certification process and help you obtain PECB Certified ISO 31000 Introduction Credentials.
- Add the course to your cart at this page, proceed to checkout, and make payment.
- A link will be sent to you to enroll, once you have make payment
- Download study App from here https://www.pecb/kate after payment
- GIIBIC will advise you on how to start
- After the training, go to PECB Exams app, and schedule your exams.
- Once you pass the exams, you apply for the certification.
- Places are limited and delegates will be registered in strict order on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Enrollment is when you make a payment of course fee to secure your place in the class for the training event.
There are no reviews yet.