If you are working in the financial services industry, or are thinking of doing so, you should consider Certified Islamic Banker (CIB). With this Certified Islamic banker (CIB) courses, your career would benefit from a specialization in Islamic banking.
The Islamic banking and finance industry is often very niche and specific roles within it don’t always crop up very often. However, with the rise of Islamic finance, there has been an increase in demand for professionals who understand how it works.
What are the Benefits of Certified Islamic Banker (CIB)?
The Certified Islamic Banker (CIB) courses will give you a strong foundation of Islamic finance theory as well as an overview of career opportunities in this field. They are designed to certify professionals who are knowledgeable about the different aspects of Islamic banking and finance.
These professionals are able to work with a wide range of customers, manage a range of assets, and manage a wide range of risks according to Islamic law. Beginning today, register for the Islamic finance course and begin studying immediately.
CIB includes three Islamic banking courses online, covering an understanding of Islamic Shariah law, Islamic economics, Islamic banking system, and Islamic financial system. Each is worth three (3) credit hours of graduate studies. After you complete the program, you will be required to pass an online examination.
Certified Islamic Banker (CIB) Course Overview
Certified Islamic Banker (CIB) is module to contribute to the human capital education requirement for the sector. Since the launched of the course it has become one of the most recognized and popular course for Islamic finance qualification globally.
The course is structured by leading professionals on career-based for everybody regardless of whether you are banking professional or a recent graduate. This Islamic banking course is well-recognized among the financial institutions. It aims to hone your Islamic banking skills that employers actually seek. Graduates of this course are serving renowned banking institutions, all over the world.
This Course is equivalent to Level-4 standards of Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) of England, Wales and Northern Ireland of the United Kingdom. CIB is a stand alone Islamic finance qualification in Islamic banking and finance.
Course Structure of Certified Islamic Banker (CIB):
- Islamic Economics and Financial System
- Modes of Finance of Islamic banking
- Commercial and Investment Banking of Islamic financial system
Course Duration: 1-2 months
- CIB, like CIFE, is an open enrolment program. No minimum education or experience is required
- Applicants must have good working knowledge of English
- CIB is awarded by AIMS – a CPD accredited and UKRLP registered institute.
- CPD accreditation assures that AIMS’ practical and methodical approach is focused to improve professional development.
- CIB Total Qualification Time (TQT) is 135 hours and it is designed equivalent to Level-4 standards of Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF).