ISO/IEC 27001 Introduction training course enables you to become familiar with the basic concepts of an Information Security Management System (ISMS). By attending the ISO/IEC 27001 Introduction training course, you will understand the importance of ISMS and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in Information Security Management.
- Persons seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Information Security Management Systems.
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used to implement an Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- and understand the basic elements of an Information Security Management System.
How do I get started with ISO/IEC 27001 Introduction Training?
Interested in expanding your knowledge and advancing your skills on Information Security? PECB experts are here to ease the certification process and help you obtain PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Credentials.
- Start by browse through training-course lists to find a course, time, and delivery method that best suits your needs
- Followed by adding course to your cart, proceed to checkout, and make payment.
- Then we will send you a link to enroll in the course after we receive your payment.
- After that, GIIBIC will assign the course materials onto your PECB KATE App system.
- You will be notified when the process is completed and advised you on how to get started
- Go to PECB Exams app, and schedule your exams, after the training
- Once you pass the exams, PECB will send you mail asking you to apply for certification.
ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Training
What is ISO/IEC 27001?
ISO/IEC 27001 provides requirements for organizations seeking to establish, implement, maintain and continually improve an information security management system. This framework serves as a guideline towards continually reviewing the safety of your information, which will exemplify reliability and add value to services of your organization. READ MORE