ISO IEC 27701:2019 Bundle
The ISO/IEC 27701 Bundle consists of the PECB ISO/IEC 27701 Toolkit, the ISO/IEC 27701 Standard, and the PECB ISO/IEC 27701 Introduction Training Course.
The ISO/IEC 27701 Standard specifies requirements and provides guidance for establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) in the form of an extension to ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27002 for privacy management within the context of the organization. This document specifies PIMS-related requirements and provides guidance for PII controllers and PII processors holding responsibility and accountability for PII processing. This document is applicable to all types and sizes of organizations, including public and private companies, government entities and not-for-profit organizations, which are PII controllers and/or PII processors processing PII within an ISMS.
The PECB ISO/IEC 27701 Introduction Training Course – will enable participants to gain or expand their knowledge on the relevant standard or field. The ISO/IEC 27701 Introduction training course enables you to understand the basic concepts of information security and the privacy information management system based on ISO/IEC 27701. This introduction training course will explain the structure of the standard, including its requirements and controls.
How do I get started with ISO/IEC 27701 Bundle Training?
Interested in expanding your knowledge and advancing your skills on Information Security? PECB experts are here to ease the certification process and help you obtain PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27701 Credentials.
- Start by browse through training-course lists to find a course, time, and delivery method that best suits your needs
- Followed by adding a course to your cart, proceed to checkout, and make payment.
- Next, GIIBIC will assign the course materials onto your PECB KATE App (you need to download) system.
- You will be notified when the process is completed and advised you on how to get started
- After the training, go to PECB Exams app, and schedule your exams.
- Once you pass the exams, PECB will send you mail asking you to apply for certification.