ISO 45001 Foundation
Why should you attend?
The PECB Certified ISO 45001 Foundation training course outlines the basics of occupational health and safety and provides a comprehensive overview of ISO 45001 requirements for an occupational health and safety management system (OH&S MS). By participating in this training course, you will have the opportunity to understand the different aspects of an OH&S MS based on ISO 45001, including the commitment from top management of an organization, worker participation, OH&S policy, operational planning and controls, emergency preparedness and response, performance evaluation, and continual improvement.
The successful completion of the training course is followed by an exam. If you pass the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certificate Holder in ISO 45001 Foundation” certificate. An internationally recognized “PECB ISO 45001 Foundation” certificate validates your professional capabilities and demonstrates your ability to take part in an OH&S MS implementation project.
Who should attend?
The ISO 45001 Foundation training course is intended for:
- Managers/consultants seeking to get acquainted with the basic concepts of occupational health and safety
- Individuals that want to create safer and healthier workplaces in their organizations
- Individuals interested in getting acquainted with the main requirements of ISO 45001 for an OH&S MS
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in occupational health and safety
This training course enables you to:
- Understand the basic occupational health and safety concepts, definitions, and approaches
- Get acquainted with the ISO 45001 requirements for an occupational health and safety management system
- Develop a general understanding of how ISO 45001 requirements could be applied in an organization
The training course is participant centered and contains:
- Lecture sessions illustrated with graphics, examples, and discussions
- Interactions between participants by means of questions and suggestions
- Quizzes as a simulation and preview of the certificate exam
There are no prerequisites to participate in this training course.
- Day 1: Introduction to occupational health and safety management, OH&S MS, and clauses 4–6 of ISO 45001
Day 2: Clauses 7–10 of ISO 45001 and the certificate exam
- The PECB ISO 45001 Foundation exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). It covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental concepts and principles of occupational health and safety management and OH&S MS
Domain 2: ISO 45001 requirements for an OH&S MS — Clauses 4 to 10
For specific information about exam type, languages available, and other details, please visit the List of PECB Exams and the Examination Rules and Policies.
- After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credential shown on the table below.
The certificate requirements for the ISO 45001 Foundation are:
Designation Exam Professional experience MS audit/assessment experience OHS-MS project experience Other requirements PECB Certificate Holder in ISO 45001 Foundation Pass the PECB ISO 45001 Foundation exam None None None Signing the PECB Code of Ethics
- Certificate and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- PECB will provide training material of over 200 pages of information and practical examples.
- An attestation of course completion worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, the candidate can retake the exam once for free within 12 months of the initial exam date.
There are no reviews yet.